Need a way to help your class transition to new classroom jobs and display your job chart for all to see easily? I have you covered with this editable PowerPoint! Use these cards on a pocket chart, wall, or magnetic board to easily edit and rotate your students to new jobs.
What is in this download?
- 52 Editable PowerPoint Slides (*Make sure you have PowerPoint)
- Black and White with or without images
- Cursive and Print for Intermediate or Primary Classrooms
- Blank Cards for Editing
- Directions with Suggested Fonts
- Pictures Cards include Line Leader, Greeter, Caboose, Folders, Lunch, Teacher’s Aide, Pet Care, Book Monitor, Sweeper, Kindness Keeper (Make a list of who has been kind.), Door Holder, Schedule Helper, Attendance, Lights, Cubby Inspector, Hand Sanitizer, Backpacks, Music, Meteorologist, Computers, Pencils, Bell Ringer, Recycling, Absent Keeper (write a note to those absent)
NOTE: If you have printing problems, please check your settings on your printer, and even if you only have a black and white printer, choose print in color. That should work. 🙂
*Backgrounds and images CAN NOT be edited.
Edit, Cut, Laminate
Copyright © 2021 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
Check Out the Matching Daily Visual Schedule