Looking for print-and-go lesson plans for emergency subs? It is NO FUN planning for a sub when you are sick, so save yourself the time and headaches by quickly prepping an emergency sub tub.
You can easily print out one day, a week, or 10 DAYS of sub plans with these pre-made sub plans and worksheets. You can edit the pre-made plan to suit your personal needs or just set up the SUB TUB with the pre-made plans and add a few materials. Made for FIRST GRADE.
What’s in the PowerPoint download?
- Pg. 1 Cover
- Pg. 2 Table of Contents
- Pg. 3–7 Directions and Visuals of the folder SET UP
- Pg. 8-9 Binder and Tub Labels
- Pg. 10 Editable Slide to ADD YOUR Daily Schedule
- Pg. 11-12 Editable Slide to EDIT the Pre-made Plans
- Pg. 13-14 PRE-MADE Daily Plan (Print and Go, generic enough to use for up to 10 days of absences.)
- Pg. 15 Brain Break Options
- Pg. 16-25 Ten different types of story maps/graphic organizers to be used with any reading book.
- Pg. 26-35 Ten different handwriting practice pages.
- Pg. 36-45 Ten different math pages focusing on number skills.
- Pg. 46-55 Ten different science activities for observing with a hand lens.
- Pg. 56-65 Ten different social studies activities focused on map skills and community.
- Pg. 66 Credits
* 4 SLIDES are editable. Backgrounds can not be edited.
snap cubes or Tangrams, up 10 books with sticky notes labeled Day 1, Day 2, and so on, paper clips, blank copy paper
SEE THE PREVIEW
Copyright © 2022 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by the author.