Want to be the teacher they always remember? These printables will help you plan a week of learning about matter with an ice cream theme. End the unit by making ice cream in a bag! Students LOVE it!
There are a lot of extras included to use in centers, create a bulletin board and extend the lessons.
What is this download?
- 1. Cover
- 2. Table of Contents
- 3. Suggested Lesson Plan (1 Week)
- 4. Suggested Plan Continued
- 5. Inquiry Ice Cream in a Bag Lesson
- 6. Inquiry Ice Cream Lesson Continued
- 7. Home Connection
- 8. Reflection for Primary (goes home with Home Connection)
- 9. Reflection for Intermediate
- 10. KWL (Know Wonder Learned)
- 11. ICE CREAM Song
- 12. Liquid and Solid Sorting
- 13. Label the Ice Cream Picture
- 14. Ask a Friend Graphing
- 15. Ice Cream Journal (Pages 15 – 26) Cover, Primary Writing Pages, Intermediate Option, ½ Page Option
- 27 – 29 Writing Options (How to Make Ice Cream)
- 30. Mini Book (Liquid Solid Gas)
- 31. Venn Diagram Liquid and Solid
- 32. Answer Key
- 33-36 Write the Room
- 37. Hat Craft
- 38. I Can Make Ice Cream Sign
- 39-46 Banner Pennants (color and Black & White)
- 47- 56 Sequencing Ice Cream Craft (with Bulletin Board Options)
- 457 – 58 Word Wall Words
- 59-64 Vocabulary Posters
- 65-66 Photos
- 67. Credits
There are no reviews yet.