Are you looking for a great way to do an engaging virtual OR in-person Thanksgiving WRITING lesson with students? I have you covered with these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students copy and paste movable parts to DISGUISE a TURKEY! Then, they will write a narrative or opinion story about turkey.
What is in this download?
- 30 colorful Google Slides with Titles, Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts and a Video Tutorial
- There is an example for students to see.
- 9 Background Slides for Student to choose from to disguise their turkey.
- 6 slides with movable parts for students to use to disguise Tucker the Turkey.
- 5 slides for students to brainstorm, organize thoughts, and write a story about their disguised turkey.
- Black and white slides for students to digitally or handwrite stories. (narrative or opinion writing)
Make it even more fun by adding animation to the objects with the music provided while in PRESENT MODE.
You can print and display them in your room or make a slideshow with the student’s finished products to view virtually. (music provided)
Slide titles and backgrounds CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited.
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions to the sides of the slides to personalize.
Check out the preview and the Video to see this resource in action.
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. Download and TpT will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org for any help!
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information. Students move images, add text and move parts to get plenty of writing and computer practice!