Let your students have a blast while they master identifying the letter L, reviewing the sound, writing letters, and creating crafts with these printable practice pages. These make morning work, literacy centers, or home review a breeze!
What’s in the download?
- P. 1 Cover
- p. 2 Capital L (trace, color, dab, and playdough)
- p. 3 Lowercase l (trace, color, dab, and playdough)
- p. 4 Upper and Lowercase, Find the Picture and Trace the Letters
- p. 5 Mini Book – Letter L words
- p. 6 & 7 Printable Find the Letter and Sound Activities
- p. 8 DAB or Color the Letter L
- p. 9 Spin a Letter Activity
- p. 10 Color by Code
- p. 11 Letter L Day Hat
- p. 12 & 13 L is for Lamp Craft
- p. 14 Leaves on a Tree Paper Tear Craft
- p. 15 Lion Paper Bag Craft
- p. 16-20 Photos of Crafts in Action and Credits Page
These alphabet activities are great for back to school or throughout the year to practice letter recognition, handwriting, and phonics.
Copyright © 2021 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
Letter A Activities can be found HERE.