Looking for print-and-go lesson plans for emergency subs? It is NO FUN planning for a sub when you are sick, so save yourself the time and headaches by quickly prepping an emergency sub tub.
You can easily print out one day, a week, or 10 DAYS of sub plans with these pre-made sub plans and worksheets. You can edit the pre-made plan to suit your personal needs or just set up the SUB TUB with the pre-made plans and add a few materials. Made for THIRD GRADE.
What’s in the PowerPoint download?
- Pg. 1 Cover
- Pg. 2 Table of Contents
- Pg. 3 – 7 Directions and Visuals of SET UP
- Pg. 8-9 Binder and Tub Labels
- Pg. 10 Editable Tub Label
- Pg. 11 Editable Slide to ADD YOUR Daily Schedule
- Pg. 12-13 Editable Slide to EDIT the Pre-made Plans
- Pg. 14-15 PRE-MADE Daily Plan (Print and Go, generic enough to use for up to 10 days of absences with any reading book.)
- Pg. 16 Brain Break Options
- Pg. 17-26 Ten different types of story maps/graphic organizers to be used with any reading book.
- Pg. 27-36 Ten different writing prompt pages including friendly letters, narratives, and opinion writing.
- Pg. 37-46 Ten different math pages focusing on 3-digit addition, subtraction, fact fluency, rounding, ten more, ten less, greater than, and less than.
- Pg. 47-56 Ten different science activities focusing on properties of matter.
- Pg. 57-66 Ten different social studies activities focused on geography (maps, globes, and landforms).
- Pg. 67 Answer Key for Math
- Pg. 68 Credits
* 4 SLIDES are editable. Backgrounds can not be edited.
snap cubes or tangrams, up 10 books with sticky notes labeled Day 1, Day 2, and so on, paper clips, blank copy paper
SEE THE PREVIEW
There are no reviews yet.