Looking for an engaging activity to do with students to celebrate the first day of kindergarten? Have them create their own FIRST DAY of School hat to wear while using the provided writing prompt to explain their favorite part of the first day!
- Pg. 1. Cover
- Pg. 2 Table of Contents
- Pg. 3 Directions with Photo
- Pg. 4 Headband Strips to use with any Hat Choice
- Pg. 5 1st DAY IN K
- Pg. 6 1st DAY IN K (with images on the K)
- Pg. 7 I’m a Kindergartener (with a BUS)
- Pg. 8 I’m ROCKING Kindergarten (with a guitar)
- Pg. 9 First Day in K (with balloons)
- Pg. 10-11 Writing Prompt – My Favorite Part of Kindergarten was… two types of lines provided.
- Pg. 12 Credits
If you need editable hats for other grade levels try this resource: Editable First Day Hats
Copyright © 2023 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by author.