Looking for a great spring theme to keep your students engaged with a variety of plant-themed activities? I have you covered with these garden-themed printables to transform your kindergarten room, dramatic play area, and plant-themed lesson plans!
Students are motivated to learn when your room transforms! This makes it easy for you to turn your room into a garden shop. There are 3 weeks of plant lesson plans, posters, banners, journals, rubrics, signs, labels, home connection activities, STEM activities, worksheets, and 10 center stations included.
What’s in this download?
- Pg. 1 Cover
- Pg. 2 Table of Contents
- Pg.3 A Note To Teachers
- Pg.4 Standards
- Pg. 5 Week 1 Lesson Plans Introduction on Plants Parts
- Pg 6 Week 2 Lesson Plans Plants (needs)
- Pg. 7 Week 3 Lesson Plans Focusing on Plants (needs and life-cycle)
- Pg. 8 Home Connections Project Letter for Parents
- Pg. 9-10 KWL
- Pg. 10 Parts of a Plant Song
- Parts of a Plant Wheel
- Pg. 12-13 Parts of a Plant WHEEL
- Pg. 14 Cut and Paste Plant and Animal Activity
- Pg. 15 Cut and Paste Garden Tools vs Garden Animals
- Pg. 16-19 Make a Seed Starter Window Craft to Grow a Seed (with I CAN statements)
- Pg. 20-21 I can Sort and Count Seeds
- Pg. 22 Sort Plant Parts
- Pg. 23 Parts of a Seed Label
- Pg. 24 Be A SEED Detective (dissect a seed)
- Pg. 25 Label Parts of a Flower
- Pg. 26-27 What do plants need? WHEEL Craft
- Pg. 28-29 STEM EXPERIMENT – Turn a white carnation into a blue carnation.
- Pg. 20-31 Plant Life Cycle WHEEL Craft
- Pg. 32-33 Writing the Plant Life Cycle
- Pgs. 34-40 Write the Room Garden Words Activity
- Pg. 41-42 Venn Diagram (Flower, Tree) with Answer Key
- Pg. 43 I SPY Plant Parts & Needs
- Pg. 44-46 Make Pinwheel Flowers
- Pgs. 47-50 Garden-Themed Mini Books
- Pg. 51 Id Plants & Animals
- Pgs. 52-55 Stamp or Sticker Stories
- Pg. 56 Garden Words Stamping Center
- Pg. 57-59 Circle Sunflower Life Cycle Book
- Pgs. 60-71 Garden Journal (Primary or Intermediate Lines)
- Pg. 72 Journal RUBRIC
- Pg. 73 We Dig Plants HAT
- Pgs. 74-84 Room Transformation Signs (customer, cashier, welcome, business hours, sale, open, closed, plant area, caterpillar observation area, ladybug area)
- Pgs. 85-88 Blank and pre-made sales tags
- Pg. 89-92 Bin Labels for Garden Items
- Pgs. 93-98 Plant Identifiers (one blank to add your own)
- Pages 99-100 Plant Study to Identify Plant Parts
- Pg. 101-106 Seed Journal to Collect Data
- Pg. 107-115 Garden Order Area with Gift Note Cards
- Pg. 116 – 119 Inventory Lists with Color Flower Cards
- Pg. 120 Small Medium Large Plant Signs
- Pages 121-129 Illustration Station to design flowers, a vase, or flowerpot
- Pgs. 130-131 Plant Dough Station
- Pg. 132-136 Caterpillar Counting or Sight Word Craft
- 137- Dirt Cup Recipe
- Pgs. 138-147 Tangram Posters
- Pg. 148-161 Vocabulary POSTERS
- Pgs. 162 -185 Color and Black and White Banners
- Pg. 186-190 FLOWER CLOCK Pattern
- Pgs. 191-197 Bulletin Board
- Pgs. 198-203 Word Wall Garden Words
- Pgs. 204-205 Certificates
- Pg. 206 -207 Photo & Credits
Check out the preview!
This is made specifically for KINDERGARTEN but can be adapted to pre-k or 1st grade.
Check out the preview!
There are no reviews yet.