Let your students have a blast while they master identifying the letter P, reviewing the sound, writing letters, and creating crafts with these printable practice pages. These make morning work, literacy centers, or home review a breeze!
What’s in the download?
- P. 1 Cover
- p. 2 Capital P (trace, color, dab, and playdough)
- p. 3 Lowercase p (trace, color, dab, and playdough)
- p. 4 Upper and Lowercase, Find the Picture and Trace the Letters
- p. 5 Mini Book – Letter PR words
- p. 6 & 7 Printable Find the Letter and Sound Activities
- p. 8 DAB or Color the Letter P
- p. 9 Spin a Letter Activity
- p. 10 Color by Code
- p. 11 Letter P Day Hat
- p. 12 & 13 P is for Pig – Craft
- p. 14 Pineapple Paper Tear Craft
- p. 15 Make a Peacock Craft
- p. 16-20 Photos of Crafts in Action and Credits Page
These alphabet activities are great for back to school or throughout the year to practice letter recognition, handwriting, and phonics.
Copyright © 2021 Teacher’s Brain Follow My TpT Store
All rights reserved by the author.
Letter A Activities can be found HERE.