Are Leprechauns REAL? Look at this engaging lesson to teach opinion writing! Students will write an opinion about leprechauns existing or not. At the end of the week, they can share opinion papers while enjoying a chocolate gold coin.
Will their opinion change after they hear other students’ opinion papers?
What’s in this download?
- Pg. 1 Cover
- Pg. 2 Table of Contents
- Pg. 3-4 Lesson Plan
- Pg. 5 Brainstorm Page
- Pg. 6 In My Opinion Page
- Pg. 7 Think About Leprechauns
- Pg. 8 Opinion Organizer for K-1
- Pg. 9 Organizer for 1-3 TEACHER SAMPLE
- Pg. 10 Organizer for 1-3 With intro and closing help
- Pg. 11 Organizer for 1-3 Blank (students do all on their own.)
- Pg. 12 & 13 Primary Writing Lined Paper
- Pg. 14 & 15 Intermediate Lined Writing Paper
- Pg. 16 &17 Picture Box Writing Options
- Pg. 18 Acoustic Poem
- Pg. 19 Opinion RUBRIC for Scoring
- Pg. 20 Writing Certificates
- Pg. 21 Transition Words
- Pg. 22 Descriptive Words for Leprechauns
- Pg. 23 Opinion Definition POSTER
- Pg. 24 Parent Donation Request Letter
- Pg. 25 Credits
Copyright © 2023 Teacher’s Brain
There are no reviews yet.