Look! Do you need an engaging lesson to teach opinion writing? is a student favorite! Add some candy and watch the creative writing flow.
Designed with K-3 students in mind.
What’s in this download?
- Pg. 1 Cover
- Pg. 2 Standards
- Pg. 3-4 Lesson Plan
- Pg. 5 Brainstorm Page
- Pg. 6 In My Opinion Page
- Pg. 7 Think About Your Favorite Candy
- Pg. 8 Candy Opinion Organizer for K-1
- Pg. 9 Candy Organizer for 1-3 TEACHER SAMPLE
- Pg. 10 Candy Organizer for 1-3 With intro and closing help
- Pg. 11 Candy Organizer for 1-3 Blank (students do all on their own.)
- Pg. 12 & 13 Primary Writing Lined Paper
- Pg. 14 & 15 Intermediate Lined Writing Paper
- Pg. 16 &17 Picture Box Writing Options
- Pg. 18 Acoustic Poem
- Pg. 19 Opinion RUBRIC for Scoring
- Pg. 20 Writing Certificates
- Pg. 21 Transition Words
- Pg. 22 Descriptive Words for Candy
- Pg. 23 POSTER
- Pg. 24 Parent Donation Request Letter
- Pg. 25 Credits
Copyright © 2023 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
There are no reviews yet.