Are you looking for some great activities to engage your students in learning about the voting process during this election season? I have you covered! Students will learn the basics about voting and elections. These are editable slides with a black and white version included to be printer friendly for virtual or in person learning!
- A PDF with a link to the Google Slides and Directions
- 45 Slides Total (see previews)
- 12 Colorful slides for Virtual Learning – Text Boxes included (Ballot Box Label, Voting Booth Label, Editable Ballots, I Voted Stickers, Voter Registration with Card, 4 Writing Prompts with Student Self Checks, 2 Slide Activities with Moveable Parts and ballots)
- 20 Black and White Slides with Blank Writing Papers to add your own topics, extra lined paper (primary and intermediate lined), Predictions Premade for voting for snacks or favorite class subjects
- 4 Posters
- 1 Write the Room Activity (12 Answers) with an editable form to add your own vocabulary
Purchasing my teaching resources allows you to:
- make copies for your own classes only.
- place this file on your own password-protected class page or server (Blackboard, Google Drive, etc)
- AS LONG AS no other teacher has access to that class webpage. This resource is for you, the purchaser, alone.
By purchasing my teaching resource, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO:
- make copies for other teachers or their classes.
- distribute this digital resource to other teachers.
- post this resource on any webpage or server that is available for public view, for other teachers.
If you and a team of teachers would like to use this resource together, please purchase additional licenses.
Copyright © 2020 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by author.
Check out Wacky Wednesday Activities