Looking for an engaging activity to do with students at the end of the year? Have them create their own lesson plan to teach the teacher! You will LOVE learning about what your students are interested in teaching you and their classmates.
Tell students about how you plan your lessons with an objective, props, materials, and step-by-step instructions. Let them create a lesson plan in class or as a home project with the parent letter provided. Then, they will present to you and the class. Use the premade templates or create your own with the editable slides.
- Pg. 1 Cover
- Pg. 2 Table of Contents
- Pg. 3 Suggested Plans
- Pg. 4 HOME CONNECTION Option
- Pg. 5 Planning Topic Worksheet
- Pg. 6 Teach The Teacher SAMPLE PLAN
- Pg. 7 Teach the Teacher Blank Template Plan (3 plans to choose from)
- Pg. 8 Teach the Teacher Blank Template with LINES
- Pg. 9 & 10 LONG FORM for a more detailed lesson plan.
- Pg. 11 Feedback Cards for Students and You to Leave the Presenter
- Pg. 12 Presentation Rubric
- Pg. 13 Certificate
- Pgs. 14-21 EDITABLE SLIDES to create your own templates if you don’t want to use the pre-made templates provided. The backgrounds are not editable. Just click the text boxes to edit the text. (Includes Home Connection, Planning Topic, Lesson Plan, Feedback, Rubric, and Certificate)
- Pg. 22 Credits
Copyright © 2023 Teacher’s Brain
All rights reserved by author.