Tis the season to pull out those fun and festive holiday resources in your elementary classroom! Having full-on festive fun is the best way to spend those last couple of weeks before winter break, and utilizing some fun Christmas worksheets or holiday worksheets for elementary students is one of the best ways to do that.
If you are looking for the perfect Christmas worksheets for kids in early elementary, you’re in the right place! I created a resource full of all of the cheerful Christmas and winter-themed worksheets and activities you could possibly need for your kindergarten or first grade classroom.
These Christmas math and literacy worksheets are the perfect addition to your classroom this holiday season.
It includes 100 math and literacy worksheets for kindergarten and first grade- all Christmas and winter themed! Various types of worksheets, games, and printables cover many common early elementary skills.
I love these worksheets because they are perfect for those fast finishers who always run out of things to do. They are also great as morning work for a nice mental warm-up when students get to class. You can also assign them as homework all winter long!
These Christmas worksheets for kindergarten or 1st grade are so versatile and timeless that you can honestly use them year after year. They can even be used as educational fun during your classroom holiday party!
Here’s what’s included in this resource:
- Table of Contents
- Trace and Write the Alphabet
- Trace and Write Numbers
- Real VS Make-Believe
- Ask a friend about their favorite season, graph
- Winter Acrostic Poem (with sample)
- Christmas Coloring Sheet
- Letter, Sight Word, Math Review
- Letter Practice (cut and paste letter sounds)
- Syllables Game (spin)
- Blending Game
- CVS Isolation of middle sounds (cut and paste)
- Snowball Sight Words
- Write, Read and Draw
- ABC ORDER
- Fix the Sentences
- Verb or Noun
- Long and Short Vowels
- Adjectives (describe snow)
- OW word sound sort
- Snow Globe Writing
- How to Start a Snowball Fight (primary and Intermediate lines)
- Draw a Snowman Writing
- December Writing (and winter writing award)
- Writing (Christmas Sticker Story, Opinion Cookie Writing)
- Label the Penguin
- Addition and Subtraction Practice
- More or Less, Counting On, Fill in the 100s Chart
- Counting Pennies
- Length in Inches
- Number Sort
- Count and Write, Comparing Numbers, Drawing Sets
- Number Bonds
- Shapes (Graph)
- Roll and Color (Penguin)
- Roll and Rhyme
- Sorting candy
- Mental Math
- Addition Fluency
- Shape Symmetry
- Penguin Graph
- 100 Snowballs
- Counting Penguins
- Roll and Dot Numbers
- Building a Reindeer Home
- Elf Adjectives
- Holidays Around the World (Mini Book, Compare and Contrast)
- Christmas Journal (with prompts)
- Primary lined option for Journal Replacement Pages
- 3D Tree Printable (Craft)
For more Christmas activities for elementary, check out my post here!
What is your favorite thing about holidays in the classroom? Let me know in the comments!