One of the best parts of the end of the year is handing out those end of the year class awards. After a long year, it is so refreshing to reward students for all of their hard work throughout the year and all of their improvements. You go through a lot together! Handing out end of the year awards for students is such a fun way to put a smile on their faces and end the school year on a high note.
If you’re looking for end of the year award ideas, you’re in the right place!
What awards can be given to students?
The sky is the limit! Here is a list of special awards for students to use in your awards ceremony.
- MOST UNIQUES
- MOST CARING
- BRAVE HEART
- BEST LAUGH
- MOST IMPROVED
- MENTAL MATH
- SOCIAL BUTTERFLY
I created a resource to make handing out these end of the year student awards easy and as low-prep as possible.
These awards are created with Google Slides so they are easy for virtual award ceremonies or in person. If you are in person, you can print and hand them out. If you are conducting a virtual award ceremony, you can present it in a slideshow for students and parents and email them to students individually afterwards.
These Google Slides™ come with directions, a planning sheet, and a tutorial video. Just add student’s pictures and use edit boxes that are ready for you to insert names and dates!
Add images, videos, names, dates, and your signature. Delete the slides you don’t want in the show. Practice first by pushing present and when you are ready for your virtual award ceremony invite students and families. Of course you can use this in the classroom for your future students too. Just easily edit the slides to meet your needs.
Check out the demo video!
If you are looking for funny end of the year awards for students or something a little more unique, check out these Candy Bar Awards!
This resource comes with 61 class superlatives, 21 of them are candy themed! Here are the candy awards included:
- 3 Musketeers – works well with others
- 100 Grand – works hard
- Almond Joy – joy to be around
- Babe Ruth – hits a homerun with good grades
- Bit-O-Honey – sweet
- Bubble Yum – fun and bubbly personality
- Butterfinger – smooth and easy-going attitude
- Caramello –sweet and easy going
- Dove – peacemaker
- Extra –always working extra hard
- Fun Dip – eager to learn with fun and loving attitude
- Gobstopper – having gobs of great work and ideas
- Good and Plenty – always having plenty of good grades
- Mr. Goodbar – always being a good friend
- Gummy Bears – caring and loveable
- Gummy Worms – class wiggle worm
- Hugs and Kisses – sweet and caring
- Hugs – considerate and caring
- Jolly Rancher – always telling the best jokes
- Jr. Mints – you were “mint” to be in my classroom
- Kit Kat – always being at the teacher’s side
Your kiddos will love these end of the year student awards! They are also made with Google Slides so they are easy to adapt to in person or virtual teaching.
What are your favorite end of the year awards ideas? Let me know in the comments!
Looking for more end of the year ideas? Check out this end of the year Spy Themed Day!